The Best Ever Bread Book
Out of stock
What’s the main ingredient of bread? Flour! Find out how it is made, then use it to bake 17 sensational recipes from around the world. You don’t need to travel to enjoy the variety of bread the world has to offer. Bring classic recipes to life from the comfort of your own home. From the humble loaf and classic baguette, to perfect pretzels, springy scones, and scrumptious cinnamon rolls, follow simple step by step recipes and learn how to bake brilliant bread for every occasion.
Invite your young baker into the kitchen and let them discover the joys of baking bread!
From the humble loaf and classic baguette to fancy focaccia and perfect pretzels, learn how to master the basics of breadmaking! With 20 sensational bread recipes from around the world, you’ll be ready to impress your friends and family with your new skill.
See the story of bread come to life in this baking book for children. Inside, you’ll find:
– Step-by-step recipes for more than 20 types of bread from around the world combined with technical spreads
– Suitable baking recipes for children aged 5-9 years, assisted by parents/carers
– Recipes are enhanced by spreads about the science of breadmaking – educational STEM content
– Fun facts about the history of bread and how it is made, including an insight into the flour milling process
– Beautifully illustrated, with a mixture of explanatory photography and diagrams
– Written by flour experts, Lizzie and Emily Munsey, part of a family that has been milling for over 100 years in Oxfordshire
Nutritious, delicious and great fun to bake together! Whether you’re in the mood for scrumptious scones, simple sourdough or luscious cinnamon rolls, The Best Ever Bread Book shows you how to bake brilliant bread for every occasion. Each recipe is tried and tested and comes with illustrated, step-by-step instructions, and lots of helpful tips to ensure the perfect bake every time.
Jump into the craze of making bread from scratch, this beautiful recipe book will take you on a fascinating journey of discovery. Find out how flour is farmed and milled, discover the different grain flours and pulse flours, as well as the spectacular science behind the springy loaf. It’s the perfect gift for children aged 5 to 9 who are interested in cooking and baking or keen to learn how to bake. Let the bake-off begin!
Out of stock