Lonely Planet Pocket Bilbao & San Sebastian
Out of stock
Lonely Planet’s Pocket Bilbao & San SebastiÃ¡n is your most up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Gaze at the Museo Guggenheim in Bilbao, soak in the history at Guernica and explore the perfect city beach at San SebastiÃ¡n’s Playa de la Concha -all with your trusted travel companion.
Lonely Planet: The world’s leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet’s Pocket Bilbao & San SebastiÃ¡n is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Gaze at the Museo Guggenheim in Bilbao, soak in the history at Guernica and explore the perfect city beach at San SebastiÃ¡n’s Playa de la Concha – all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Bilbao & San SebastiÃ¡n and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Pocket Bilbao & San SebastiÃ¡n:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips – hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets – eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Free, convenient pull-out map (included in print version), plus over 14 colour neighbourhood maps
- User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organised by neighbourhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time
- Covers Bilbao, San SebastiÃ¡n, Hondarribi, Pasajes, and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet’s Pocket Bilbao & San SebastiÃ¡n is our colourful, easy to use, handy guide that literally fits in your pocket, providing on-the-go assistance for those seeking the best sights and experiences on a short visit or weekend away.
Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet’s Spain guide for a comprehensive look at all the country has to offer.
About Lonely Planet: Lonely Planet is a leading travel media company and the world’s number one travel guidebook brand, providing both inspiring and trustworthy information for every kind of traveller since 1973. Over the past four decades, we’ve printed over 145 million guidebooks and grown a dedicated, passionate global community of travellers. You’ll also find our content online, and in mobile apps, video, 14 languages, nine international magazines, armchair and lifestyle books, ebooks, and more.
‘Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other.’ – New York Times
‘Lonely Planet. It’s on everyone’s bookshelves, it’s in every traveller’s hands. It’s on mobile phones. It’s on the Internet. It’s everywhere, and it’s telling entire generations of people how to travel the world.’ – Fairfax Media (Australia)
Out of stock